CSTA extensions for Phase III over Phase II -
Services for Computer Supported Telecommunications Applications
CSTA Phase III extends
the Phase II
Standard in major theme directions as well as numerous details.
Major areas of advancement include:
- New categories of services and events such as capabilities
exchange, charging, media attach services, etc.
- Additional services and events for call and device control.
- Enhancement to existing services and events.
- Organization of services and events to reflect a grouping
based on function (call control, device control, etc.)
- Use of a consistent template for services and events that
includes initial/final connection state, connection state transitions,
event monitoring sequences, etc.