TC15 - Volume and file structure
Scope - Programme of work - Activities
To facilitate the interchange of information on media by specifying
the format on the recorded structures that contain descriptive
information about volumes and the files/directories recorded on
Programme of work:
- To specify volume and file structure standards for media used
- To specify such standards so that they are independent, where
possible, of the standards for the underlying medium.
- To constitute a coherent family of standards where possible.
- To assume responsibility for the maintenance of Ecma Standards
prepared by TC15.
- To maintain liaison with other standards organizations in
order to present Ecma proposals to them and to make comments
on their proposals.
- Mr. J.R. Sims III (HP)
- Dr. Istvan Sebestyen (Ecma)