TC20 - Electromagnetic Compatibility and Electromagnetic Fields (EMC and EMF)
Scope - Programme of work
- The 112th meeting is planned for March 17-18, 2016, in Augsburg
Representatives of VCCI and JEITA are attending the meetings and are keeping
the members up to date with the situation in Japan.
- Review of CISPR, IEC TC77 and CENELEC TC210 work, with a special focus on future CISPR 32 and 35 (and their respective EN 55XXX versions).
- Monitoring of local legislations impacting EMC requirements applicable to ITE & CE
- Review of IEC TC106 and CENELEC TC106X
- Monitoring of local legislations impacting EMF requirements applicable to ITE & CE
TC20 manages the A-liaison established between Ecma and CISPR, and as such, closely works with CISPR Steering Committee.