TC38 - Product-related environmental attributes
Scope - Programme of work - Task Groups
Upcoming face-to-face meetings
- See Strategy and Plans for ECD, UFP, ProxZzzy™, Energy consumption, Smart Data Centres and TED.
- Compilation of the Energy consumption standard for desktop and notebook computers in TG2.
- Revision of the Environmental Conscious Design (ECD) standard
ECMA-341 with new terms and definitions in IEC TC 111 for next edition IEC 62075 (for which ECMA-341 2nd edition was the base), see also environmental conscious design article from ICT & CE industry and TG5.
- Revision of Environmental Product Declarations standard ECMA-370 in 2010 considering comments received and expected changes in legal requirements in TG3.
- Revision of Chemical emissions standard ECMA-328 (ISO/IEC 28360) with measurements for Ultra Fine Particles in TG1.
- To maintain persistent network presence for sleeping IT devices in TG4,
- The Smart Data Centre project in TC38 is, in close cooperation with The Green Grid association, developing this standard that aims to facilitate minimisation of energy use in data centres while maintaining the service level. Please help its improvement by providing your comments after registering
using this form.