TC38 - Product-related Environmental Attributes
Scope - Programme of work - Activities - Task Groups
To identify and describe the environmental attributes related
to ICT (Information and Communication Technology) and CE (Consumer
Electronics) products, during their entire life cycle, from conception
to end-of-life treatment.
Programme of work:
- To develop recommendations, e.g. Standards, on environmental
attributes and the presentation thereof for ICT and CE products.
- To monitor the development of environmental standards, regulations,
conformity schemes and other requirements related to ICT and
- To promote and maintain Ecma Standards covering product-related
environmental attributes. To comment on standards and regulations
from outside organizations.
- To establish and maintain close liaison with other organizations
and other fora working in the same or similar fields of activity.
- Mr. O. Namikawa (Hitachi)
- Ms J. Auber