TC48 - High Rate Wireless Communications (formerly TC32-TG20)
Scope - Programme of work - Activities - TV White Spaces
To develop Standards and Technical Reports for high rate wireless communications.
Programme of work:
- To develop and maintain Standards and Technical Reports for high rate wireless communication systems, for the following subjects:
- Physical Layer (RF and Baseband);
- MAC layer (Media Access Control);
- PHY-MAC interface;
- protocol and rules for coexistence with other wireless technologies.
- To cooperate and liaise with other organizations and standardization bodies.
- Mr. O. Elzinga (Ecma International)