TC39-Royalty Free Task Group
Scope - Programme of work - Activities
TC39 Royalty Free Task Group permits under special conditions technical contributions by 3rd parties (i.e. non-Ecma TC39 members) to the work of this group.
You are kindly invited to fill in your personal information here if you wish to contribute as a non-member.
Contributors to the Test262 test suite should upload their software modules for the tests via GitHub; the link to upload the contributions to all versions of Test262 (ECMA TR/104 "ECMA-262 Test Suite") is available here.
The membership of the TC39 Royalty Free Task Group is available here.
Programme of work:
- To identify, develop and maintain standards for libraries that extend the capabilities of ECMAScript (such as all editions of ECMA-402).
- To develop test suites that may be used to verify the correct implementation of these standards (such as ECMA TR/104).
- To maintain the ECMA-404 (JSON) standard
- To maintain and update the standard for the ECMA-414 ECMAScript Specification Suite
- To contribute selected standards to ISO/IEC JTC 1
- Mr. R. Jaeschke (Ecma International)
- Mr. L. Balter (Bocoup)
- Mr. D. Ehrenberg (Bloomberg)