TC39 - ECMAScript®
Scope - Programme of work - Activities - TC39-Royalty Free Task Group
Standardization of the general purpose, cross platform, vendor-neutral programming language ECMAScript™. This includes the language syntax, semantics, and libraries and complementary technologies that support the language.
Programme of work:
- To maintain and update the standard for the ECMAScript™ programming language.
- To identify, develop and maintain standards for libraries that extend the capabilities of ECMAScript™.
- To develop test suites that may be used to verify correct implementation of these standards.
- To contribute selected standards to ISO/IEC JTC 1.
- To evaluate and consider proposals for complementary or additional technologies.
- Chair group
- Mrs A. Rose Braun (PayPal)
Mrs Y. Startsev (Mozilla Foundation)
Mr B. Terlson (Microsoft)
- Dr Istvan Sebestyen (Ecma International)
is the registered trademark of Ecma International.