This Ecma standard specifies the device interface information and requirements for high-speed image retrieval and collation using holographic optical correlation based on shift-multiplex recording of coaxial holography.
This standard specifies:
- operating environments
- holographic optical correlation
- holographic optical correlation system
- recording information for hologram database creation
- readout information for collation
- report information.
This standard is mainly used in professional fields, especially high-speed movie picture retrieval system to detect illegal and/or specific pictures.
- ECMA-420, 1st edition, December 2021Download