To identify and describe the environmental attributes related to ICT (Information and Communication Technology) and CE (Consumer Electronics) products, during their entire life cycle, from conception to end-of-life treatment.
Programme of work:
- To develop recommendations, e.g. Standards, on environmental attributes and the presentation thereof for ICT and CE products.
- To monitor the development of environmental standards, regulations, conformity schemes and other requirements related to ICT and CE products.
- To promote and maintain Ecma Standards covering product-related environmental attributes. To comment on standards and regulations from outside organizations.
- To establish and maintain close liaison with other organizations and other fora working in the same or similar fields of activity.
- Chair: Osamu Namikawa (Hitachi)
- Secretary: Josée Auber (Ecma International)